Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Gathering

things weren't quite ready here. my photographing friend, she documents all the parties, was absent here. last minute change of plans and so i took the photos. my camera was acting up as well so all the pics could have been better. oh well. --- the carrot cake on the left is not yet fully "dressed". it looks a little odd.
alex and his friend playing in the toy room... waiting on the easter bunny to arrive.

my mom and i made the cupcakes the night before at 3 a.m. at that point we were just having fun.

jack borrowed the blue paper mache' basket my mom made alex when he was born.
zacky takes a load off and decides in the middle of the egg hunt to check out his new find.
who doesn't love confetti?

and candy???
my friend, nicole and her baby.


dinner time.
camera took weird pics. too dark and photo shop didn't quite get it.
the end! HAPPY SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment